2 When do we collect your information?
We collect personal information from you when:
- you visit our website;
- you participate in special operations, in particular games, competitions, product tests, customers surveys or market researches;
- you contact us, in particular when you submit a request or a complaint to our Customer Service or when you rate or review our products and/or services;
- you have given your consent to third parties to send us personal information about you.
3 What information do we collect about you?
We consider that all information that could identify you directly or indirectly are "personal information". We may mainly collect the following personal information:
- information about your identity, in particular your gender, last name, first names, address, telephone number, email addresses, date of birth or age;
- information about our commercial relation, in particular history of your requests or your communications with our Customer Service or your preferences and interests;
- technical information, in particular your IP address or information about how your device navigates through our website.
4 Why are your personal information collected?
Personal information may be collected mainly for the following purposes:
- Website administration;
- Processing of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after sales service, etc.). This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) (newsletters, promotions, product testing, surveys, etc.). This processing is made subject to your approval;
- Market analysis and timing (statistics, reporting, etc.). This processing is made subject to your approval;
- Managing your request (complaints, right to access, rectify, oppose and remove, etc.);
5 Do we disclose your personal information?
We never share your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes. The personal information we are collecting about you are intended to RAINLAND LTD and to service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability and acting on our behalf and at our direction (IT providers, customer service, delivery, etc.). We authorize these service providers to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your personal information are always protected. These third parties may be located in or out the European Economic Area (EEA), including in countries that do not provide the same level of data protection as in your country of residence. In such a case, we will ensure either:
- to obtain your unambiguous consent to share your personal information with these third parties,
- to enter into appropriate data transfer agreements conforming to the Standard Model Clauses established by the European Commission,
- to comply with Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) approved by competent authorities. Finally, we may also transmit your personal information to local authorities if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
6 How will we protect the information about you?
RAINLAND LTD takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in relation to the nature of data and risks, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal information and, in particular, to prevent them from being deformed, damaged or transmitted to any unauthorized parties. This may include practices such as retaining your personal information on a secure server protected by a firewall, the transmission of sensitive information (such as credit card number) using a secure encryption protocol (Protocol SSL), internal reviews of our practices and privacy policies and implementation of physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access.
7 For how long are your personal data kept?
II. Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy was updated on October 22, 2016. We set great store by the protection of your privacy and the respect of the legal provisions in force. While visiting our site rain.land, information about the browsing data we receive from your data terminal (computer, mobile, tablet, etc.) may be stored in "cookies" installed on your device. This page makes it easier to understand how cookies works and how to manage your preferences.
1 What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a text file that can be stored, subject to your consent, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your data terminal at the time of your visit to an online service through your web browser. A cookie file allows the cookie issuer to identify the data terminal in which it is stored throughout the the cookie's period of validity or registration. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or change the information contained in such cookie.
2 How are the cookies issued from rain.land used?
Name of the cookie: JSESSIONID
Description of the cookie: to store your session identifier. This cookie does not contain any personal information and is automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Name of the cookie: cookies
Description of the cookie: to store your cookies policy preference (true/false). If you disallow to store cookies from our site, this cookie anyway will be stored.
Lifetime: one year
Cookies issued on our site by third parties
- Analytics cookies
Our site may contain cookies issued by third parties such as audience measurement companies. For the duration of the cookie's period of validity, such cookies allow us to compile statistics and traffic volume and measure the use of the various sections of your site (headings and content visited, click streams) which helps us improve the value and usability of our services.
Name : _utma (lifetime : 2 years), _utmb (lifetime : 30 minutes), _utmc (lifetime : Session),
_utmt (lifetime : 10 minutes), _utmz (lifetime : 6 months), _ga (lifetime : 24 months)
Description : These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Learn more about Google Analytics Privacy
- Advertising and social networks cookies.
Our site does not contain any advertising cookies nor social networks cookies.
3 How to exercise your choice regarding cookies issued from rain.land?
The choices available to you through your browser
Each browser has a different way of managing cookies and cookie settings. The configuration of your browser is described in its help menu which will inform you of how to change your cookie settings: